Author and consultant Glenn Parker works with organizations to create and sustain high performing teams, effective team leaders and team-based systems.
His best-selling book, Team Players and Teamwork, (Jossey-Bass, 1990), was selected as one of the 10 best business books of 1990. A completely updated and revised second edition of Team Players and Teamwork has just been published (2008) that covers the impact of the dramatic changes in the business environment in which teams now operate - for example, teams are now cross-functional, cross-cultural and even virtual.
His training and team building instrument, the Parker Team Player Survey has sold over a million copies and become a standard in the field.
A one-day workshop, Building a Meeting Facilitator's Tool Kit, developed by Glenn, has been conducted for thousands of team leaders and others who facilitate meetings. The course text is Glenn's book, Meeting Excellence: 33 Tools To Lead Meetings That Get Results. Glenn has just created a new course, Facilitating a Teleconfernce, which is, of course, conducted as a teleconference!
*** We are on Linkedin! Check out our Profile: Glenn Parker - LinkedIn
Ten New Booklets!
- The Parker Team Series: A series of 10 booklets covering all the important aspects of creating and sustaining an effective team from meetings to leadership to trust to empowerment to rewards and many others. For a description of each booklet go to Products and scroll down to Facilitator Handbooks.
- Team Players and Teamwork: New Strategies for Developing Successful Collaboration, Completely Updated and Revised Second Edition
New Articles :
- New York Times: Another Meeting? Say It Isn't So
- Learn the Science of Teaming
- How to Interview & Recruit Team Players
- How to Run an Effective Meeting
- Facilitating a Multicultural Meeting
- Team Building: Questions & Answers
New PTPS Users' Group Comment: