Team Building Consultant
36 Otter Creek Road
Skillman, NJ 08558
Home » Services » Team Speaking
Team Speaking: Typical Assignments
- U. S. Army Family, Morale, Welfare and Recreation Conference. I spoke to about 500 professional staff from garrisons around the world. My theme was Teaming with Strangers to encourage them to leverage their resources by collaborating with people from other units in the organizations. Copies of my book,CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS were distributed and we had an impromptu book signing at the end of the session.
- Novartis Oncology Town Hall Meeting. Featured speaker attended by all employees in the Oncology Business Unit. This talk focused on the internal "meeting excellence" initiative that included data collection on meeting effectiveness, the creation of meeting tools for the Oncology portal, a facilitation skills course for team leaders and the observation and coaching of team leaders.
- Project World Conference. An interactive talk that focused on "best practices for team meetings" based on the work we did for Novartis Oncology and the new book, Meeting Excellence.
- Best of Teams
. Keynote speaker
at this major international conference attended by some 800
people. Topic was "Teaming With Strangers: Success
Strategies for Cross-Functional Teams."
- Pontiac Division. Keynote speaker at this
national meeting attended by more than 600 of the company's
top management, central office staff and zone personnel. The
topic, "How to Succeed as a Cross-Functional Teams,"
was tailored to the current team issues faced by the
- ASTD International Conference.
"Success Strategies for Rewarding and Recognizing Teams
and Teamwork" was the title of this session. It was one
of a very few Conference sessions to be repeated because of
the demand and one of some five sessions chosen for
videotaping. In total, more than 1,500 people attended the two
- Pacific Bell. Keynote speaker at North Area
Conference on Teamwork attended by some 200 Pacific Bell
managers and senior leaders. The talk focused on
cross-functional teaming and was tailored to the issues faced
by their "Turf Teams."
- Riverside Health Care Center. Keynote
speaker and facilitator of this one-day conference on teamwork
attended by the 60 top managers of this Toledo-based health
- Parke-Davis Pharmaceuticals. Keynote
speaker at a corporate conference sponsored by the Technical
Operations Division. Some 400 people attended this interactive
and motivational event that focused on "Teaming with
- Pfizer. Keynote speaker at an event
celebrating the grand opening of the Learning Exchange Center.
Copies of the book, Cross-Functional
Teams, were given to key managers. The meeting
planner said, "Your words and work hit the Learning
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of America.
Closing plenary session speaker at a national meeting of
professionals from auditing and investigations units of BCBS
organizations across the country. The customized talk focused
on both teamwork and collaboration.